Inspired by the Keltec PLR-16, the licensed Keltec custom PLR-16 is a Green Gas /CO2 operated GBB rifle with three different setups.
The polymer handguard is included. You can choose to attach the handguard to be traditional style pistol or leave it open to have a slick looking pistol.
By adding up the stock adapter, it can also convert from pistol style to rifle style. The WE Keltec PLR-16 features awesome recoil, light weight enhanced polymer construction and is compatible with WE AR/M4 magazines.
The rear sight is adjustable for windage. The front sight is similar to an AR-15 style rifle, and adjustable for elevation.
An integrated MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail will accept a multitude of standard accessories. The muzzle is threaded 1/2-28 TPI to accept standard attachments such as a muzzle brake or flash hider.
Except for the barrel, bolt, sights, and mechanism, the PLR-16 pistol is made entirely of high-impact reinforced polymer.
The accessories available include fore-end with picatinny rail on the bottom, scope rings, dynamic deflecting operating handle and single point sling.
- WE Keltec PLR-16
- 20 round green gas magazine (30 round magazine are sold separately)
- Polymer handguard
- Barrel Tool
- Small Hex Key
- Magazine Speed Loader
- Licensed by Keltec with full trademarks
- Awesome recoil
- Green gas / CO2 magazine compatible (will work with your current WE M4 variant mags)
- WE AR/M4 magazine compatible
- Muzzle Attachment 14mm CCW
- Magazine Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Velocity: 110~120 m/s (0.2g BB) 360-400 FPS
- Weight : 3300g
- Inner Barrel Length: ~221mm
- Gun Weight (no mag): 1845g
- Magazine Weight: 295g
- Gun Length (with 4-point Stock) 64cm/72cm (Extended)
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 83cm x 27cm x 9cm
- Packaged (Gross) Weight: 3240g